1. A Pigment responsible for photo morphogenetic responses is?
2. The disease ’die back of shoots’ is caused due to the deficiency of the micro element:
3. Father of gene therapy?
4. Smallest living cell?
5. In flurascent microscope the radiations pass through a filter called?
6. Which is the smallest dicot plant?
7. Chiasmata was first observed by?
8. Which plant has longest fibre?
Answer: Linum usitatissimum
9. The vector which can multiply in more than one host?
Answer: Shuttle vector
10. A plasmid with phage gene is called?
11. Split genes are discovered by?
Answer: Sharp & Robertis
12. Which Amino acid known as bacterial amino acid?
Answer: Diamino pimelic acid