Read all GK Questions and answers in this blog for preparing any Competitive | SSC | UPSC | PSC Examinations.
1. Who was the first chief justice of the Supreme Court at Culcutta established under the Regulating Act of 1773?
Answer: Elijah Impey
2. The Archaeological Survey of India was set up during the viceroyalty of:
Answer: Lord Curzon
3. Which is the most ancient language of Indo-European language family?
4. Who started the newspaper called ‘Voice of India’?
Answer: Dadabhai Naoroji
5. The official language of the Satvahanas was:
6. Under whose patronage was Sangam literature composed?
7. Who deciphered the Brahmi script?
Answer: James Princep
8. Young India was founded by:
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi
9. Who gave the call ‘Back to the Vedas’?
Answer: Dayanand Saraswati
10. Who established the Swadeshi Steam Navigation Company?
Answer: V.O Chidambaram Pillai