Important General knowledge questions and answers for Bank Examinations.
1. Who is the present Governor of Reserve Bank of India [RBI]?
Answer: Dr. Duvvuri Subbarao
2. Who is the present President of the World Bank?
Answer: Jim Yong Kim
3. Maximum amount per transaction using NEFT is limited to:
Answer: Rs. 200000
4. Banks allow 'no frill account' now. What is their peculiarity?
Answer: No minimum balance requirements
5. Which is the biggest financial institution in India?
6. What is the full form of DGFT?
Answer: Director General of Foreign Trade
7. Who is the present Chairman of NASSCOM?
Answer: Mr. Krishnakumar Natarajan
8. Who is the present Managing Director of IMF [International Monetary Fund]?
Answer: Christine Lagarde
9. Where is the headquarters of SBI [State Bank of India]?
10. Which is the largest Commercial Bank in India?
Answer: State Bank of India