Important questions about Reserve Bank of India for preparing Bank Clerk and Bank PO examinations.
1. Which is the Central Bank of India?
Answer: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
2. When did RBI came into existence?
Answer: 1st April,1935
3. Where is the Headquarter of RBI located?
4. Who is the current Governor of RBI?
5. In which year was RBI Nationalised?
6. Which commission is known as Hilton-Young Commission?
Answer: Royal Commission on Indian Currency and Finance
7. How many Deputy Governors will be in the Board?
8. Who appoints the directors of the Board?
Answer: Government of India
9. The elected directors will be appointed for how many years?
Answer: Four years
10. Which bank is known as Banker's Bank?
Answer. Reserve Bank of India (RBI)