1. Who is the Present Railway minister of India?
Answer: C. P. Joshi
2. India's first train ran between:
Answer: Bombay and Thane
3. Where did India's first metro rail start?
4. Who invented the railway engine?
Answer: George Stephenson
5. Where is the wheel and axle plant of Indian Railways?
6. When was the first train started in India?
7. How many training institutions of Railways are in India?
8. The railway station situated in the extreme south?
9. When was the nationalization of Indian Railways done?
10. Who is known as the Father of Indian Railway?
Answer: Lord Dalhousie
11. Which is the longest running train in India?
Answer: Vivek Express. It runs from Dibrugarh in upper Assam to Kanyakumari at the southern tip of Tamil Nadu.
12. Where is India’s first railway station?
Answer: Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus railway station in Mumbai.
13. The world's longest railway platform is in India. Where is it?
14. Which is the Indian state that have no Railway line?