SSC Multitasking [Non Technical] Exam GK Questions and answers.
1. The earliest known Indian script is:
2. How many times the preamble was amended?
3. The term socialist was added in the Preamble by the .......... amendment.
4. The Finance Commission is appointed for every .......... year.
5. Who is the founder of the Capital city of Agra?
Answer: Sikinder Lodi
6. The first tide generated electricity project was established at:
Answer: Vizhinjam, Kerala
7. National Institute of Oceanography is located in:
8. The first country to legalize medically assisted suicide is:
9. The tomb of Babur is at:
10. The Simon Commission was appointed in:
11. Sikkim became a full fledged state of the Indian Union, in the year:
12. Who is the founder of Mahabalipuram?
Answer: C Narsimha Varman
13. When was Burma separated from India?
14. The major producer of cardamom in India is:
15. Who was the first woman Prime Minister in the world?
Answer: Sirimavo Bhandarnaike