Current Affairs [India] Latest GK Questions and answers 2013
Latest Current Affairs Questions and answers July 2013 for preparing all Competitive Examinations.
1. Who is the Chairperson of National Women Commission?
Answer: Smt. Mamta Sharma
2. Who is the new chairman of DRDO?
Answer: Mr Avinash Chander
3. Who is the new Chief Minister of Meghalaya?
Answer: Mr Mukul Sangma
4. Who is the Chief Vigilance Commissioner?
Answer: Mr Pradeep Kumar
5. Who is the chairman of Press Council of India?
Answer: Justice Markandeya Katju
6. Who is the new Railway Minister?
Answer: Mr Mallikarjun Kharge
7. Who is the Chief Election Commissioner?
Answer: V. S. Sampath
8. Who is the new Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India?
Answer: Mr Shashi Kant Sharma
9. Who is the new chairman of NASSCOM?
Answer: Mr Krishna Kumar Natarajan
10. Who wrote the book "Iron Irom Two Journeys"?
Answer: Minnie Vaid
11. World Environment Day is celebrated on?
Answer: June 5
12. Which indian was awarded SAARC Literature Award in 2013?
Answer: Abhay K
13. Who won the ABEL prize 2013?
Answer: Pierre Deligne
14. Which satellite is India’s first dedicated Navigation satellite (An alternative to Global Positioning System of USA)?
Answer: IRNSS-1A, Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System.
15. Who is the new Chief Justice of India?
Answer: Justice P Sathasivam.