General knowledge questions and answers 2013 for preparing all Competitive Examinations.
1. The blue colour of the sky is due to?
Answer: Scattering of the light
2. World Red Cross Day is on:
Answer: May 8
3. World Human Right Day is on:
Answer: December 10
4. Who is the Father of Political Science?
5. The study about cancer is called?
6. Communist manifesto written by?
Answer: Karl Marx
7. Who is the author of the Book Republic?
8. The colour of Ammonium Chloride is?
9. Decibel is a unit of:
10. Which mirror is used as rear view mirrors in vehicles?
Answer: Convex mirror
11. Which metal is known as the 'King of Metals'?
12. Which is the alkaloid that contains in cola drinks?